High-Quality Furnace Installation in Murfreesboro, TN
Quality Heating & Air, LLC’s Furnace Replacement Services
No furnace lasts forever. When the time comes to replace yours, trust Quality Heating & Air, LLC to get the job done quickly and at a transparent and flat rate. We collaborate openly with our customers to determine the best furnace for their home or office. No matter the make or model, we extend the same outstanding service to each of our clients. More importantly, we utilize cutting-edge technology to streamline our processes and deliver exceptional customer service. There’s a reason why the Ruthie Awards named us the “Favorite Heating and Air Company of Rutherford County” for three years. When it comes to furnace installation, we’re Murfreesboro, TN’s first choice. Schedule an appointment for a quote today.
The Many Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Your furnace has a lifespan of about 15 years, assuming you kept up with routine maintenance and tune-ups. After that, the system will be less efficient and more prone to breakdowns. For that reason, age is the single most significant motivating factor behind most furnace replacements. However, there are other factors to consider. Even if your furnace is only eight or nine years old, there can be reasons to be proactive and install a more modern machine. For instance, our high-efficiency heaters deliver the following advantages:
- Incredible Cost Savings: Don’t allow the overall cost of a new furnace to deter you. The new unit will save you money over the long haul. You could experience savings up to 30% on your monthly energy bill. These savings will pay for the unit after a few years. Instead of thinking of a new furnace as an expense, view it as an investment!
- Surprising Lifespan: Modern furnaces boast longer lifespans than their older counterparts. Many contain a built-in system that removes moisture inside the heat exchanger, and manufacturers build them to withstand chemical buildups. More importantly, our high-efficiency furnaces have an economic on-off cycle that preserves the furnace itself.
- High-Octane Performance: New machines use modern technology to power impressive performance capabilities. Not only will you notice more evenly-distributed heat from room to room, but you’ll enjoy less noise coming from the place where you keep the furnace.
- Efficient Airflow Distribution: Airflow is the name of the game, and investing in a new furnace is the best way to promote better airflow from room to room. While your ducts and additional factors play a role, a brand-new, high-efficiency furnace makes a significant impact. Additionally, they have newer, more sophisticated filtration systems, which improve air quality as well.
- Better Environmental Ratings: Modern furnaces use one-third of the resources your current unit consumes, but functions at a higher level. They also emit less carbon dioxide, helping to conserve natural resources.
How to Tell When It’s Time for a New Furnace
How can homeowners tell when it’s time to replace their furnace? Fortunately, it’s not hard to do. Most furnace problems are noticeable and hinder your happiness and comfort. Still, it pays to understand some of the subtler signs of furnace impairment and when the time has come to replace your current unit. Keep an eye out for:
- Loud Noises: Your furnace will never operate silently. However, it shouldn’t bang, whir, slam, groan, rattle, clang, or boom while generating heat.
- Unusual Smells: Does your furnace smell like a rotten egg, or can you detect a hint of a gaseous smell? Contact us right away.
- Constant Cycling: Your thermostat should tell your furnace to cycle on and off. However, it shouldn’t happen quickly or irregularly.
- Frequent Repairs: If you’ve called us out for repairs recently, it might be time to consider replacing the unit. Once furnaces require regular fixes, it’s a sign that the unit is going bad.
- Age: On average, furnaces won’t last longer than 15 years. If yours is approaching that age, then it might be a good idea to be proactive and contact us.
Schedule an Appointment with Quality Heating & Air, LLC
Replacing your furnace can make a significant impact on the happiness and comfort of those in your home or office. These two factors are the best reasons to invest in a new unit. Our professionalism and high-quality work are the best reasons to choose Quality Heating & Air, LLC for all your furnace needs. To learn more about what we have to offer, contact us today.
Why Choose Us?
- Owner does all estimates personally
- Money saving Maintenance Agreement
- Quality is Top Priority and only priority
- Owner operated & locally owned
- Flat Rate pricing. You'll know the price before the work begins