Furnace Maintenance in Murfreesboro, TN
Quality Heating & Air, LLC’s Furnace Tune-Ups
Are you prepared for winter? Cold weather approaches, whether you’re ready or not. You should begin thinking about your furnace. Will it withstand the chilly evenings and frosty afternoons? For Murfreesboro, TN residents, furnace maintenance is the only surefire way to tell. As the summer turns to fall and the leaves start dropping, give Quality Heating & Air, LLC a call. We provide comprehensive furnace tune-ups, one of many reasons we’re the region’s first choice for heating and air conditioning services. Our decade’s worth of experience gives us a unique perspective and plenty of expertise. Our willingness to work on all makes and models means you’ll never have to place a call with a different provider. And most importantly, our transparent and flat-rate pricing is budget-friendly, making us the go-to for affordable, yet thorough HVAC services.
What Are the Benefits of Furnace Maintenance?
Furnaces are complex and require regular maintenance and tune-ups to remain efficient. We possess the expertise and equipment needed to provide the preventative maintenance that keeps the heat flowing through your home or business through the winter months. We also offer service when something goes wrong. There’s nothing worse than a faltering furnace – especially when it’s cold outside. Our furnace maintenance and servicing services provide the following benefits:
- Reduced Energy Bills: Budget-conscious homeowners might have noticed a slight – or not so slight – increase in their energy bills. Maintenance can lower your heating bills by making the furnace more efficient.
- Increased Lifespan: Your furnace should last up to 15 years – but only if you take care of it. Our comprehensive maintenance services help keep your heating system operating at full capacity while preventing premature malfunction.
- Enhanced Comfort: Well-maintained furnaces distribute warm air throughout a building cleanly and efficiently. Contact us for maintenance if you notice “cold spots” throughout your house. Our technicians can fix the issue.
Our Furnace Maintenance Process
We follow a strict set of guidelines when we perform furnace maintenance. By sticking to a uniform checklist, our technicians ensure they never miss glaring or small issues. Furnace maintenance services are different than tune-ups – which you’ll discover below. During maintenance, we perform the following tasks:
- Check for oil leaks
- Shaft bearings and lube motor
- Check for vibrations or unusual noises
- Inspect the thermostat
- Investigate the status of the compressor
- Service the electric heat strips
- Check the wiring and components
- Clean the condenser coil
- Check for fan motor or compressor issues
- Test the safety controls
We Solve These Five Commonplace Furnace Problems
Many things can go wrong with a furnace, especially if you haven’t given it the required attention. Maintenance targets everything from specific malfunctions to general furnace issues. We know how to investigate the system and discover the best fix. The five most common furnace issues include:
- Clogged Air Filter: The air filter is a critical yet often-overlooked component of your furnace system. It is also the leading culprit behind breakdowns, making it essential to inspect it for clogs routinely. The filter is the first step in ensuring airflow makes its way throughout your home.
- Poor Airflow: A clogged air filter will eventually cause airflow issues throughout your property. Some other causes of airflow problems include mechanical problems with the air handler, ductwork leaks, and more.
- Cracked Heat Exchanger: Cracked heat exchangers are potentially dangerous, so don’t delay in repairing them. Why? The carbon monoxide can leak into your air supply through the cracks in the heat exchanger.
- Pilot Light or Ignition Problems: Sometimes, furnaces don’t turn on at all. The most common cause of this problem is a faulty pilot light. However, other ignition problems can cause your HVAC system to get stuck in off mode.
- Thermostat Issues: Your thermostat’s primary responsibility is telling your furnace when to turn on and off. That’s how it regulates the indoor temperature. When the thermostat stops working, your home might be too hot or cold.
Why Getting Regular Furnace Tune-Ups is Essential
We recommend all home and business owners contact us for a tune-up before winter strikes. Regular tune-ups take the maintenance process a step further by going in-depth into your system and preemptively replacing worn or beginning-to-wear parts. Tune-ups are the best way to catch issues before they happen. Because your furnace works tirelessly on your behalf throughout the winter, it accumulates a significant amount of wear. The best thing you can do for your system is to give it the thorough attention only a tune-up can provide.
Contact Quality Heating & Air, LLC Today for Furnace Tune-Ups
Be proactive by getting in touch with our experts before winter – not after your system fails. We have years of experience working with furnaces. Regular maintenance and tune-ups are excellent ways to protect your investment, ensure comfort, and improve your property throughout the year. We also provide furnace repairs and installation, so contact Quality Heating & Air, LLC today.
Why Choose Us?
- Owner does all estimates personally
- Money saving Maintenance Agreement
- Quality is Top Priority and only priority
- Owner operated & locally owned
- Flat Rate pricing. You'll know the price before the work begins